1. Blatant (Adjective): completely lacking in subtlety; very obvious.
Synonyms: glaring, obvious, undisguised
Antonyms: inconspicuous, subtle
Example : She forced herself to resist his blatant charm.
2. Gutted (Adjective): Extremely
Synonyms: Devastated, Heart-Broken, Disappointed, Inconsolable
Antonyms: Pleased, Successful
Example: He was gutted when she finished the relationship.
3. DETERRENT (Noun): disincentive;
Synonyms: hindrance, restraint
Antonyms: incentive, assistance;
Example : It is a deterrent for others, not a healing process for the man himself.
4. Innocuous (Adjective): not harmful or offensive.
Synonyms: harmless, safe, innocent
Antonyms: obnoxious, harmful
Example : It was an innocuous question.
5. Bravado (Noun): A pretentious, swaggering display of courage.
Synonyms: Boasting, Bombast, Bragging, Swagger, Machismo
Antonyms: Modesty, Cowardice, Bashfulness
Example: Picasso, with his polkadot shirt and clashing tie attempted an air of bravado, but lost confidence by the minute.
6. HARROWING (Adjective):Synonyms: nerve-racking, terrifying
Antonyms: calming, unfrightening
Example : They watched a harrowing film about misogyny and violence.
7. Muzzle (Noun) : prevent (a person or group) from expressing their opinions freely.
Synonyms: silence, censor, suppress
Antonyms: approve, allow, let go
Example : The opposition leaders accused him of muzzling the news media.